I know I’m not the only person who hates feeling like everything is a mess. Recently I tried a bunch of new products from Erin Condren that I was so excited to share with you all. One of my favorite products was the new Deluxe Monthly Calendar. I love all of the sections but my favorite is definitely the tabs in the monthly pages. I’ve been using these for goal tracking.
I uploaded a haul to YouTube which you can watch here, but here is a quick run down of my favorites.
1. Erin Condren Floral Ink Schedule Pad // $15.00
2. Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner // $50.00
3. Classic Notepads – In Bloom // $15.00
4. Snap-In StylizedSticky Notes // $10.00
5. Erin Condren Sherpa Throw // $55.00
6. Erin Condren Travel Mug // $20.00
7. Erin Condren Creative Color Colored Pencils // $14.00
8. Erin Condren Acrylic Clipboard // $45.00
9. Erin Condren Creative Color Coloring Book // $12.00
Don’t forget to sign up with my referral link for $10 Off Your Purchase! Whenever someone makes a purchase I get $10 and you get $10 to Erin Condren!
Erin Condren was nice enough to send some goodies for me to give away to my subscribers. If you’d like to win everything pictured just enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Watch the full video here on YouTube.